Monday, August 17, 2009

Obama's Article in the New York Times on Health Care Reform

You know what? I'm one of the 50 million Americans who don't have health insurance. You know why? Because I can't afford it. I'm 24 and an independent student and am not covered by my parents anymore. I can barely afford my most basic needs. I have about two or three health items that could use some attention but they would all be considered pre-existing conditions because I had them checked out when I was on my parents plan, and got turned down by the insurance companies for coverage, and even after paying the doctors straight up, the problem is still there. Now ain't that somethin' else. Read this article in the New York Times by President Obama and pass it on. Why We Need Health Care Reform

No comments:

Post a Comment