Saturday, December 5, 2009

SproutBox

SproutBox - How does it work? from SproutBox on Vimeo.



This semester I'm an intern at a company called SproutBox and I've been working on a web video for them for a couple months and it was finally completed this past week. I think it turned out pretty good.
This is my first commercial work as far as video goes but I'm proud of it and within its first couple of days its received some good traffic so I'm excited about it.

Also this weekend I showed my Skymall project that you can watch a snippet from here and also a new digital installation in another gallery. I'll have pictures from the events up soon enough. I think it went pretty well. A lot of people came out to see the art which was fun, it was sort of bloomington's night of art. I'll do a more introspective article on the night later.

Dueces, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment