Monday, January 4, 2010

Michael Lierly



This dude, Michael Lierly, is a cool dude. He lives in the same town as I do, Bloomington, and is a really awesome artist. I first met him as a freshman at IU. To clarify I was a freshman and he was a grad student. And I was taking one of the fundamental classes and my instructor couldn't make the class so he asked mike if he would fill in for him. And I used to have this thing where I wanted to know if the instructor teaching me was sweet or not so I asked him: what do you do? and he said, I draw. and I said are you sweet and he humbly replied, 'yes'. That's sort of when I knew. So the other day I was in the art supply store picking up a drawrin' book and we did a website swap and I was sort of blown away by the images on his site, so people should check him out for sure. Link

No comments:

Post a Comment