Monday, October 5, 2009

Iwa

Iwa from Kenneth Coker on Vimeo.



I don't have much of a commentary about this, but sometimes when I watch something it occupies my mind enough to be able to gather my thoughts on other things. Side note, I met Scott McCloud tonight and he told me he liked my art work. Anyways, I'm the kind of person that really likes to be brutal about things. I really like to take my small judgments and blow them way out of proportion and to be as least sympathetic as I possibly can. I don't know that I'm really as judgmental as I make myself out to be, it could be that I am actually much more so than I ever imagined. Either way, there are people who say that they care or say they are compassionate, but don't do anything about it and then there are folks like me, cranky and cynical because the world never done nothin' for them but in the end could never really bring themselves to turn away the homeless or help a kid with homework because his mom wont do it and the dad ain't around.

No comments:

Post a Comment