Saturday, June 6, 2009

May your miles be full of smiles.

japanese kid on subway rockin a vols T

Right now I am very messily eating a bowl of raman that I bought while I'm here in japan visiting. And the thought came to my mind on how much I don't like writing in my journal but that I feel compelled to do it. So I've decided to renew my comic from a year ago called Miles of Smiles. Miles because of my middle name and smiles because it rhymes. I'd like to separate this blog from my other blogs by lending it exclusively to Miles of Smiles, my tentatively titled frogman or frogkids comic and other art or illustration projects I do and maybe blogging about other peoples stuff. And hopefully by the end of the summer this blog will attach itself to a more fully formed website.

No comments:

Post a Comment